First thing

1. Pass In a classic Nadal manar i will fall on my knees and then i will fall on the side screaming like i just won Wimbledon 2) Fail Will immideatly register for next year

pass - say goodbye to all losers on this forum (including me) fail - make a new ID

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pass - say goodbye to all losers on this forum > (including me) > fail - make a new ID i will have to think about making new ID. A lot of people will be very disappointed in me.

camp_psychic

1. Pass: yelling “F**K yeah, F**K yeah, F**yeah!!!” 2) Fail: yelling “F**K no, F**k no, F**k no.”

Rick O’Shea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > camp_psychic don’t get ahead of yourself

Pass: Smile, first pump in the air. then go for a walk/run with a giddy smile on my face to pick up some jagermeister and red bull (jager bombs)…i took 1/2 day off tuesday with a tentitive day off wednesday. fail: shake my head in shame. go for a walk/run and buy a mustache and wig. proceed to dissappear for days.

Pass: Immediately call my wife. Fail: Immediately call my girlfriends.

Pass: Short prayer of gratitude, subtle smile, invite my wife to a fancy dinner where I will break the news, then get back to work. Fail: Mourn the future hours that will be lost trying again and wonder if my marriage can survive the ravages of another year of this.

tysong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pass: Immediately call my wife. > > Fail: Immediately call my girlfriends. Winner - hands down.

Pass - Drink for the whole night Fail - Drink heavily for the whole night