First time back to the AF since passing level 3

I started taking level 1 at June 2007 and passed all three levels last year. After that, I changed a job, however, I am still building spreadsheets and doing dirty work all day, practically not using anything I learnt in CFA, although the money is a lot better than before and very satisfactory to me. I almost forgot anything in the last 3 years, it feels like a dream, now it is gone. But I still miss it.

thanks for visiting! Chad! get this guy an Analystforum Alumni mug will ya? thanks buddy

and an English lesson appointment

And a “I passed Level III and all I got was this t-shirt” t-shirt. just kidding, congrats on passing my man

Well done for passing all 3 levels in one year. I thought one a year was hard enough.

Well, I can see you “learnt” a lot.

O oh, its the spelling and grammar police here to get you

Everyone in finance does dirty work. Congratulations on making more money!

Except for those who do God’s work. Sentiments on makin it rain.

pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > O oh, its the spelling and grammar police here to > get you woooo hoooooo wooooo hooooo *sirans*

Damn, this has the potential to be one of those epic threads! lmao.

you thing Everyone in finance does dirty work, come and see what the real dirty works that engineers does with less money!!

hassan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you thing Everyone in finance does dirty work, > come and see what the real dirty works that > engineers does with less money!! I don’t even know where to start with this

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hassan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > you thing Everyone in finance does dirty work, > > come and see what the real dirty works that > > engineers does with less money!! > > I don’t even know where to start with this Take a stab at it. It has great potential!

I am willing to contribute 10 posts in exchange for Analyst Forum Alumni mug!

>>Black Swan Wrote: >hassan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you thing Everyone in finance does dirty work, >>come and see what the real dirty works that > engineers does with less money!! >>I don’t even know where to start with this Are you rfefrnig to the seplilng and garmemr, Or the Statement itself?

^all of the above