Flashcards or Special Sauce?

Nice to meet you all. I am taking the December L1 exam and I am looking to purchase a study suplement. What is more highly recommended, the Special Sauce, or the Flashcards? Thanks for your opinions

dont know about the flashcards, but the secret sauce i find really good, basically i just read it every once and awhile as a refresher, i find it to be really beneficial after reading a topic, to go through and if you forgot something that is in the secret sauce you can go back and review it

both

i have secret sauce for sale btw, an electronic version. $15.00

watch out, guys!

Thanks for the info… will probably buy both soon

Is the secret sauce worth the buy? I mean it is 99$ What does it include? guidelines for the test or a summary of the courses? tks

Is the secret sauce worth the buy? What does it include? guidelines for the test or a summary of the courses? tks

nt

jrbbikerx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have secret sauce for sale btw, an electronic > version. > > $15.00 is that ethical?? im getting quiet alot of use out of the sauce. reading it on the bus has helped me brush up on concepts, remember formulas etc. i was too lazy to make flashcards anyway. note though - that the sauce misses some LOSs. obviously a 200 pg book cant cover everything but i think it covers at least 70% of the exam.

I have both and plan to use both.