Flesh-eating drug Krokodil

First cases of flesh-eating drug Krokodil surface in US

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/26/first-cases-flesh-eating-drug-krokodil-surface-in-us/

Anyone who would inject gasoline, paint thinner or acid into their vein deserves what they get… Let’s think about this. One makes big metal objects move when put through some process, one makes some weird chemical substance that turns hard rub off and the other is ACID!!! I would legalize it if I was president. Anyone silly enough to do this should be weeded out of the gene pool for the sake of humanity. What ever happen to drinking and smoking? I don’t even think it’s the expense at this point. You can get a handle of vodka for $5 and grow your own smoke.

Saw a documentary on this drug on youtube, about it in Russia. I think it may have been one of the VICE doco’s but cant quite remember. Check it out.

Anyone who watches that and see whats in it and what it does to you has got some very serious problems in life to even consider it.

What I wonder is who invents a concoction like this? As in who is able to work out that mixing codeine with battery acid, paint thinner etc will combine and create a chemical that gives a high?

lol…madness

some people have issues eh?

http://guardianlv.com/2013/09/krokodil-devastating-drug-rots-flesh-off-the-bone-graphic-images/

Some disgustingly graphic images resulting from Krokodil use. Might ruin your appetite / sleep!!!

Click at your own risk!

I thought Krokodil was a reptile that looked very similar to an Alligator?

In other news. Larry King is now on RT.

Thoughts???

RT is getting all the big names. eg, Julian Assange

RT is such a propaganda vehicle it is not even funny.

Krokodil is what happens when Todd (Meth Damon) can’t keep the purity levels above 90%.

been on it since 93

Is this you?

medical insurance should refuse to pay for stuff like this.

Republitard.

You’d deny these people the right to health care? Just because they spent their money on illegal drugs and can’t afford to pay their self-induced medical bills doesn’t mean they should be tossed out onto the street.

Hacksaw yourself.

Must be one amazing high if people are willing to end up like that.

I know you meant it as a joke, but does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that so-called progressives often modify the very politically incorrect word “retard” to refer to republicans they disagree with?

I’m pretty sure republicans did it first by labeling liberals “libtards.” The left wasn’t creative enough to come up with something different.

Obamabots

Republicans don’t profess to be sensitive to everyone else’s feelings though.

What really amazes me is how the offensive word ‘Retard’ is so commonly used in the US in day to day conversations. One the other hand, many of you guys are really scared to use words like ‘Black’ and have invented hyper-PC terms like ‘African-American’.