FML

A 25 y/o very attractive hottie is hitting on me. We just spent 1.5 hours talking the classic flirting talk; very nice chick. Subtly let me know she’s available, and I was too weak to tell her I’m married. Needless to say, I would certainly go out with her and bang her badly If I could. FML ten times! End of rant.

would she let you wear the mask from ‘scream’? you should, either way, just in case she’s taping it for blackmail.

^I’m definitely not banging her. Too much at stake with my family (wife, two kids). That’s why it sucks.

I was internet chatting with this hot girl once (she sent me pictures). I was a bit worried because she said she was… a bit young. But anyway, she said don’t worry because she is cool, and she says come to her house for some “fun”. So, I show up at her house and there is this guy in a suit who tells me to “have a seat over there”. Then bam! Suddenly I am surrounded by cameras and guys trying to tackle me. Luckily, I was wearing my Batman mask, which I always wear when going out. Plus, I oil myself down regularly, since I like the smooth feeling on my skin. As such, my identity was obscured I was able to slip away from their grabbing. I guess the moral of this story is that women cannot be trusted.

after all - eve told adam to eat the d@mn apple, right? pass it on to a bro in need. send her rhyme’s way.

Wear your ring, saves this type of excruciating situation.

You’ve said the same exact story before if I recall.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wear your ring, saves this type of excruciating > situation. Sometimes that can be a (albeit dirty) chick magnet.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brain_wash_your_face Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wear your ring, saves this type of excruciating > > situation. > > > Sometimes that can be a (albeit dirty) chick > magnet. True, but they she’s the scumbag not you. You can do the “I wouldn’t want to get with someone who would do that” rationalizatoin.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’ve said the same exact story before if I > recall. Not true. This happened less than two hours ago and I’m not Tom Brady to have chicks hitting on me just like that.

Story time: I have a friend from Boston and he parties pretty hard and has some pretty extreme friends. I go by his place to party up with the guys a couple of Thursdays ago and it’s me, him, his 40 year old co-worker and some other people. The 40 year old guy is successful and married with kids but just likes to get loose sometime. We end up at the strip club and he goes back with a girl for a dance. The girl is doing the dance and tells him: “Oohh baby, I’ll b@ng you for $400” to which he disgustedly replies “how about a bj for $90?” The contract is consummated. Guy walked back up to the bar with a pretty nice big stain on his zipper area, which prompted us to ask him and to tell this story. So, instead of thinking how the grass is greener, just compare yourself to this guy and think about how you are a decent human being.