Follow up advice

Hi, I was verbally confirmed by the Country Head of a NY based PE firm that I can join them as Investment Manager having negotiated the terms. As the discussion took place right before the Christmas holidays, I am wondering whether it is appropriate for me to follow up on the formal offer letter. Should I give a call sometime around late Thrusday or patiently wait over the movement from that end.

If you got nothing in writing, you got nothing.

Nothing wrong with giving them a call, but I would wait until Friday or maybe early next week. If there’s an HR contact, that’s better.