fomula sheet for level 2?

I read in one of the messages in this forum a while ago that a formula sheet for level 2 was posted here. Can someone post that formula sheet again? I cannot find it. Many thanks!

can we bring the formula sheet into the exam…

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can we bring the formula sheet into the exam… Yeah – laptops are OK this year, too.

yeah the wi-fi can be a bit spotty though so make sure you save your schweser PDF"s to your hard drive.

I was granted permission to write jointly with swaptiongamma and cpk. Have an enjoyable next two months, suckers! I’m going to go get drunk at 7:52am

Hi mariav, all these guys are trying to fool you here. Laptops are not allowed. Cmon this is more than a joke! This year they are just allowing one A4 size sheet where you can stuff in all the formulas or anything that does not stick and you would like to have it handy cum the exam day. But remember that the formulas have to written in pencil For official rules please refer to this link. https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/L2/ExamTips/CheatSheetA4.php

Yeah right – and JDV’s going to sit next to me and take it on an overhead projector.

Whatever man – Ananda accepted my request to also write with us. Did you know he is quick with the TI BA 2 Plus? Apparently it cost him INR 3,600/- w/bill.

I am getting the new TED 6th sense system for this exam! It will cost me a forture, but I don’t really think I can pass L2 w/o it.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whatever man – Ananda accepted my request to also > write with us. Did you know he is quick with the > TI BA 2 Plus? Apparently it cost him INR 3,600/- > w/bill. Too soon.

I’m sorry, I take it back.