For a Sigh of Relief

Browse the topics in the L1 forum. Remember when you were freaking out over that one? Memories.

jamespucyk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Browse the topics in the L1 forum. Remember when > you were freaking out over that one? Memories. i FAILED that one!

^Ouch…

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Ouch… That was a life changing experience

like circumcision

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > like circumcision it was too :slight_smile:

I dont remember…way way way too young.

Hade mine done last week… just kidding. But my brother in law did in the army because he said it kept getting infected. WHen I was on the fence about getting my son taken care of, I asked my brother-in-law since he’s been on both sides. He says the mushroom cap is 10 times better than the covered wagon. So I took his advice and had the boy taken care of.

Level 1 was a freaking nightmare for me 1st attempt - way to overconfident and didn’t know what I was in for 2nd attempt - first kid ended up in the hospital for a week, two weeks before the exam and just missed passing, or so it looked. 3rd attempt - withdrew three weeks before the exam - family tragedy 4th attempt - passed. One of the things you hear about this exam is “life gets in the way.” Yeah, no freakin kidding.