For all you Level 2 Passers..Question..

What would you recommend to use as study guide for level 2…which may include study guides/sample exams/practise questions…etc. I know we get the CFAI curriculum this time with registration…but what would best compliment them in order to be best prepared for the exam? Thanks…

and by study guides…i mean books like stalla…schweiser…et all…

I doubt you will get an answer from a L2 Passer here as they are probably all in L3 forum now. But I used Schewzer and if I had studied only a week more Deriv and FI, I would have passed… and I plan to use Schewzer again, but since we get CFAI stuff I am planning on reading those first.

Used Schweser all the way… Did book 6 and some of book 7 questions. Felt it was adequate although the PM portion was founding wanting… Yes the now legendary Treynor Black portion in PM…

I did strictly Stalla notes, all the CFAI practice tests, and Stalla-Mock Exam… That and a sufficient number of study and review hours should do the trick…

Used Schweser too all the way. However had absolutely no time for bk 6 or bk7 or the secret sauce i purchased. JoeyDVirve has put an excellent compliation of T-B on AF. Suggest you go through the same.