For caia2 retakers, are materials of 2021 still good?

I have UM study materials for 2021 fall, are those still good for the upcoming exam next year?? I have checked the topics and subtopics of 2021 and 2022 curriculum respectively and they match exactly( didnt know about the current issues of 2022 though)

Hi - I took in March 2021. The materials have changed roughly 10% from 2021–>2022 as I understand it. So no the UM materials from Fall will not match 100%. They swapped out a couple of the Emerging & Integrated topics articles and also updated/enhanced some of the other curriculum material. Their website shows what has been updated so you can check it out there.

So, you’ll be mostly covered but not fully covered with the old UM 2021 material. Not sure if that will be enough to get you to the finish line or not. Best of luck.

thx! sounds i really need the latest one,how about the current issues? different articles?

Yeah, I agree, if it were me I’d get the new UM material. Whatever the ‘new’ materiel is, you can probably count on them asking questions on it, so you’d be at a disadvantage if you studied the prior curriculum.

And yes there are a couple of different articles for 2022 than 2021. I haven’t read the new ones but you can check out their curriculum page and they like to the articles that apply for this current round.

thank you Marlowe!