For those that use Schweser/Stalla notes/question banks

I’m considering getting either the schweser essential package (the one that comes with the study notes, exam books and question bank, amongst other things) or the stalla online/cd package that comes with passmaster. I’ve looked at websites for both and I’ve spent a couple of hours searching the forum here to see if I could find an answer to what I’ve been looking for, and I haven’t been able to find anything regarding my specific query. What I would like to know is if with either program, I’m able to have a Study Session broken down into little parts (so say for SS 10, there would be 10.1, 10.2, 10.3) and have questions/reinforcement tools after each subsection (so questions right after 10.1, and then after 10.2 etc) instead of doing all of SS 10 and then having to do questions after that. I’m not far enough in my studying to know if that’s even going to be beneficial, maybe doing questions after each SS is enough? It just seems like a lot of reading to do before tackling questions. I just like having it broken down into smaller bits to tackle everyday rather than in big chunks. Anyone here who has done the CSC online version would know what I’m talking about, i found for me personally this was a great tool and helps reinforce the material and makes it more enjoyable to study. I hear the videos with Peter Olinto are terrific, but i’d rather save the 800 bucks if I can get what I’m looking for with schweser. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all of you writing next month.

…anyone?

schweser qbank allows you to go through each los separately and answer questions on each one.

might have better luck asking this post dec 1. People don’t want to deal with another stalla/schwser question right now.

moto376 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > schweser qbank allows you to go through each los > separately and answer questions on each one. Yeah, i know that.

Stalla has sub-topic questions. I used the CD-videos and stopped after each sub-topic to review and do questions. I think both Stalla and Schweser allow you to do that. I currently am also using used Schweser study notes, and those are divided into sub-topics as well.

bigfin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stalla has sub-topic questions. I used the > CD-videos and stopped after each sub-topic to > review and do questions. I think both Stalla and > Schweser allow you to do that. I currently am > also using used Schweser study notes, and those > are divided into sub-topics as well. Great, thanks a lot, this is what I was looking for.