For those who have taken the paid mock

I have one question, can we print out the questions? If I can’t print out, will they give me a pdf version of the answers and a pdf version of at least those questions that I got wrong so that I can go back and look at them after the test? Please advice Thanks

is there a paid mock, where? I think there is only one which is free and you can download n print it.

There’s a paid mock? Are you referring to the 2 paid samples?

there is no paid mock, right? only 2 paid samples (i just took the second). samples 1 & 2 are very, very similar—except 2 has a derivatives section. not sure i would pay for it again, but oh well. still good to get CFAI questions in front of me, especially on ethics.

haven’t done 2 and 3, but i know i’m not going to be able to pass them up and regret it later… superstitious.

www.paidmockexam.com

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haven’t done 2 and 3, but i know i’m not going to > be able to pass them up and regret it later… > superstitious. fear of regret

yup. cfai uses behavioral finance to their advantage, don’t they? so, are you not going to take them, mcleod?

I’m definitely going to take them. No way I can pass those up. I’m saving them for June though so I have something to look forward to. Need to stay in the ‘testing mindset’ leading up to the exam, but I already took pretty much everything else.

sorry guys my mistake, I meant the 2 samples

In answer to your original question, no they do not provide copies of the questions or answers and in fact they specifically prohibit you in the terms you have to agree to before taking the exam from printing them out or taking screenshots of them. Doing so against their rules is a violation of the code and standards.