For those who haven't taken the mock exams yet...

I haven’t taken the mock exams yet but my plan is to do both full mock tests tomorrow to emulate the actual test for Saturday. This method worked for me when I took the Series 7. It taught me discipline (how to sit for long hours without allowing my mind to wander every few minutes). I have taken two of the sample mock exams and I will take the third on Friday morning. (just to see what I need to brush up on) Today, I’m reviewing everything from reworking problems and formulas to driving home the different concepts. What are your plans for the last 3 days? Good luck to everyone and I pray that we all pass. (let’s kick the pass rate up a notch; BAM! from 39% to 60%) Ms. CFA Member 2010

i’m spending all day drilling individual topics on stalla, then today and tomorrow probably going over relevant questions from old CFA exams (only up to 2003 unfortunately) edit: oops, i have already taken mock 1

supersharpshooter, how is the Stalla program? 99% of the people on this site use Schweser. I’m using AN (analyst-----notes) because it was cheaper. I would like to know which to purchase for level 2 (stalla or schweser)

Mock 1 isn’t too bad but mock 2 is a killer. I got 70% in the first one and early 60’s in the second. The econ section killed me! beware

i used stalla notes but have the stalla and schweser exam books…i think stalla notes are more detailed and from my experience so far of the exams i found the stalla practice exams harder than Volume 1 from Schweser (though i haven’t tried them all)

CFAMember2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersharpshooter, how is the Stalla program? 99% > of the people on this site use Schweser. I’m > using AN (analyst-----notes) because it was > cheaper. I would like to know which to purchase > for level 2 (stalla or schweser) in my opinion stalla passmaster has much better questions than schweser but schweser pro has a better interface for LOS review

sharp do u have an email adress ?

yeah, yberman@gmail.com

I am doing a full review today (reading, reading and reading) and plan on taking mock 1 and 2 tmw. Will let u know how it goes.

Happy studying everyone. Three days may not seem like a long time but it can be if you have a plan.