For those who need a good laugh

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

Could happen. One might attribute fear of that to why the pentagon is putting 20,000 military troops on the streets of the US.

“Will be part of Canada” Ahahahaha!

What a joke.

So we get the border states? What a crock, can’t we get some winner states instead? WTF are we going to do with Minnesota or North Dakota? Increase our hockey players’ pool by 3%? Yeesh.

L3 Buckaroo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So we get the border states? What a crock, can’t > we get some winner states instead? WTF are we > going to do with Minnesota or North Dakota? > Increase our hockey players’ pool by 3%? Yeesh. I know. The only states that actually play hockey are Minnesota and Michigan. And other than Michigan, Colorado and Montana, we have little to no similarities to the those states. I guess Russians only see Canada as the prairies? I’d have to say that California, Oregon and Washington share a lot more similarities.

was discussed extensively: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,866932,page=1

I sort of wonder if this guy has actually ever set foot on American soil. If he had, he might know that Americans, by-and-large, don’t patriotically identify with their states–the idea of a civil war between the states in the 21st century is so implausible as to be moronic. In my wildest imagination, I suppose I could possibly–in a fictional tale–imagine Russia with a sphere of influence over Alaska, Canada over the northern mid-west states, and EU with a sphere of influence in the Atlantic states, but the idea that Mexico–MEXICO!–would have governmental/political/military control over the southwest and China with military control over the Western states is so idiotic as to heap condemnation on the entirety of Russia for the state media to have him on. Finally, the idea that Russia–RUSSIA–one of the most corrupt nations on earth–would step in to be a financial regulator must leave a rational human being speechless. Russia can’t even regulate itself.

Well, back when Mexico still had a bit of military might, Texas kinda broke off from them. Now that Mexico is the most impoverished nation on the continent, I’m sure they’ll be able to take Texas back. It’s not like the Texans will be well-armed or anything this time around. I wonder if slavery will make a comeback then, though? It’s an interesting proposal, though. I’m sure that the huge Hispanic population of California that never bothered to learn English will have no problem picking up Chinese, either. It’s somewhat amazing that threatening to add VAT to Jack Daniels’ doesn’t start a civil war, though. And I always wondered why the Soviet Union’s fall was so quick…

I guess in russia being bat-sh*t crazy is just par for the course

I read this article today… a little too bold, but I witnessed the collapse of Soviet Union, so in theory, yes it is possible… not now, but in 20-30 years perhaps. Every empire eventually falls, especially made of multi-ethnic groups.

no freakin way SC and MA will ever be a part of a nation together… will NEVER HAPPEN.