For those who passed, when can we register for L II?

I’m trying to do it right now, but nothing is coming up. I don’t want them to take back my Level I pass!

I already registered.

When I go to the screen I just get this Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CIPM Program Enroll in the CIPM program Membership Apply for Membership Manage My Memberships View My Memberships View My Sponsors Check Application Status View Professional Conduct History Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

hmmm it’s like this for me Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Level II Registration View CFA Program Exam Results CIPM Program Enroll in the CIPM program Membership Apply for Membership Manage My Memberships View My Memberships View My Sponsors Check Application Status View Professional Conduct History Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

Try clearing your browser cache.

I registered today - like this: CFA Program Level II Registration

Whew, I called and spoke to someone at CFA, and they said that the link isn’t up yet because of all the traffic, and that registration for Level II will be up in 24 hours. I can stop having a heart attack.

just registered

almost $800…

There is only 4 months left. Are you sure its enough for Lvl II ?

I’m unemployed, I’ve got nothing to do but study :slight_smile:

likewise…on the bright side, that is also an advantage when it comes to this exam.