For those who saw the Level III check mark....

Congrats. How many questions did you know FOR SURE that you got wrong or right?? What were your overall feelings on certain sections of the exam?? What did you mess up??? How did you do on the portfolio management?? How many total guesses did you have on the test (aka close your eyes and pick an answer). For those who did not see the Level III check mark, how did you feel about the exam (see above questions). As I was not lucky enough to check over the weekend and catch this I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

CFA500 …CFA institute says CFA charter shows the perseverance of the people who achieved it. I want to add that to pass the CFA exam…one needs positive expectation, patience, concentration, not worrying too much …and a fair share of LUCK. I hope we make it tomorrow. Relax and chill out. :slight_smile:

AM exam. 3 guess. 15 doubts. 42 sure PM exam. 10 guess. 15 dounts. 35 sure

The only difference between AM and PM for me was that the hot girl sitting at the next table took off her cardigan.

also Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The only difference between AM and PM for me was > that the hot girl sitting at the next table took > off her cardigan. you must have written a different exam!!!

I heard that LIII is even better: it is like a bikini contest, except you can only use HB pencil.

Cardigan: Hmmm atleast i learn’t a new english word today. :slight_smile:

am I felt fine pm I felt like I had been hit by a semi. same as everyone else…

The hardest thing for me was listening to two douchebags discuss their preparation process and the way they aced the questions on AM part at TGI’s during the lunch break.

I saw the link. Felt confident after the AM, but not so confident after the PM. However, who knows if i fell into any of the CFAi’s multiple choice ‘traps’