For those who took the lvl2 exam...

I was just wondering how “Constraint on time” were you guys when you took the actual exam… i.e. did you have time to stop and think of a question for let’s say 5 mins and/or go back to previous questions and take your time with them… Or “Hope not” is it like lvl1… always stressed about time???

Any takers? I was also wondering about this. Did L2 take more or less time than L1?

I found that time wasn’t an issue at all. I think level 2 has some item sets that may get you thinking for a while debating between a couple answers but you should have adequate time if you want to go back after the exam. For me I left a couple for the end and I had a good 30-45 minutes to look at these. Level 1 was a bit more constraining on time. At the end of the day it will be more of a reflection on how well you know the material. Always look at the questions practically, meaning if you think you might be able to figure it out if you start plugging away save it for the end and finish answering everything you can before you try to get those points.

I also thought time wasn’t an issue. For me, its either I know it, or I don’t.

Level I & II are two different animals. When I wrote level I, I had practically no spare time. When writing level II, I had 30-45 minutes to spare (morning & afternoon), and this was even with a pee break which I couldn’t afford for level I.

Thanks, that’s good to hear. One of my concerns was that with the longer problem sets I might end up getting rushed and start skimming through the readings at the end / make stupid mistakes. I only had about 10 - 15 minutes left at the end of each session for Level I, which was enough time to go back and rework a couple skipped questions. I get the feeling that there might end up being be a couple of questions on L2 where I would benefit from having a few extra minutes to work through at the end of the exam.

thanks guys…