Foreclosure Website

http://www.youwalkaway.com/ Yea…

I love the argument that basically says “other things are a scam, but this is not a scam, seriously” From the FAQ section: "9. It sounds to good to be true, how do I know this isn’t a scam? A. While there are many scams out there dealing for foreclosure, this is not one of them. We do not buy your home, we do not have you sign anything, we provide a service and legal information. The service is to help you fully understand how the law pertains to your particular situation. Foreclosure rescue scams are deals that proclaim to “save your house” or “pay your mortgage.” Don’t be fooled. In one foreclosure scam scenario, you - the homeowner - surrender the title to your house thinking you’ll become a renter and buy the house back over a few years. For the most part, you’ll lose your house and won’t be able to buy it back… and the scam artists walk away with all your equity. Sometimes homeowners just sign a bunch of documents, not even realizing they’ve signed over ownership of the house. In other cases, scammers will call themselves foreclosure consultants. They’ll promise to persuade your lender to negotiate, or they promise to find a buyer for the house. "

Reminds me of this little gem: “…as written in the Bible, every word of which is true. And we know every word is true because the Bible says that the Bible is true and, if you remember from earlier in this sentence, every word of the Bible is true.”

kant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reminds me of this little gem: > > “…as written in the Bible, every word of which > is true. And we know every word is true because > the Bible says that the Bible is true and, if you > remember from earlier in this sentence, every word > of the Bible is true.” haha… priceless!