forget the exam...WORLD CUP IS COMING

allépourpêcher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > afjunkie_999 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > us will knock off england, calling it now. > > You’re joking, aren’t you? England are expected to > win this game. > > England are rated at 1/2 with Bet365 and Paddy > Power to win the game whilst USA are 13/2 with > William Hill, the draw is 16/5 with Bet365. well upsets will happen. maybe a win is a bit far stretched, but a draw is possible

Most probable final is Brazil - Argentina or Brazil - Germany! I don´t want to upset people, but aside from 2002, when the home team (France) won Brazil on the final, its been 32 years (since 1978) that a team that hasn´t been champion before reached the final … it was Argentina, which was the home team … So, unless the bet is that South Africa will win the world cup (I don´t even have to say how unlikely that is, although not impossible), there is a good chance we are going to watch Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy or France play the final … BTW: I´m from Brazil

no european country has every won the world cup away from europe. since 1964 the world cup has always alternated between europe and south america. esstentially, everything points to brazil winning.

Soccer is the gayest sport on the planet, man up and support rugby.

ex post vs ex ante :smiley: go england! afjunkie_999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no european country has every won the world cup > away from europe. since 1964 the world cup has > always alternated between europe and south > america. > > esstentially, everything points to brazil winning.