forget the exam...WORLD CUP IS COMING

GO HOLLAND…YA BABY ORANGE ARMY ALL THE WAY!!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2010/06/01/133-the-world-cup/

just for saying this and making us remember abotu the world cup,. i will support Holland… my country is not playing,… so i was looking for a country other than Brazil to support and you gave me that reason… :slight_smile:

I could cheer for Holland. or the States. basically any team that won’t tie up traffic with fan celebrations after a win. funny link CPierce. except that joke about Canadians and hockey. that’s not funny.

Agreed…I’m sick with the flood of quest about what we cannot change… Guys, tell me what you are doing now as most of you used to say that you will do blabla after exam to get your life back…and I’m pretty sure that “asking what happened already” is not in your list… Rationally, no one could do everything correctly so the more you know (from those just unsure like you), the more you feel nervous unnecessarily…PLS STOP ASKING! We did our best…relax…the result will tell the truth…!

England vs. USA on Saturday. Prepare to lose, colonists! .

yeah world cup babe! woohoo!!

England all the way!!! till they crash out eventually…

Spain has the best chance to win. Brazil/England/Holland and may be Portugal have decent chance.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Spain has the best chance to win. > > Brazil/England/Holland and may be Portugal have > decent chance. Holland—Not in my opinion. ANd don’t underestimate Germany

Germany is not as strong as it is with Ballack. Ballack is out this year and chances of Germany too

haha, Good point, we have a pool for world cup again

yeah, cant wait for this to begin. too sad some good players already out with injury. show must go one though

Most probable final is Spain - Brazil. I will support Germany, but my simulator shows they will have to beat Lionel Messi in the quarterfinal, and this will be almost impossible…

Messi is the only world class player in Argentina and his record shows that he has never played upto his potential when he plays for the country. I hope Maradona motivates him enough to show his class in this world cup. African teams (Nigeria and Ivory Coast) have potential to upset any team.

rosengri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most probable final is Spain - Brazil. I will > support Germany, but my simulator shows they will > have to beat Lionel Messi in the quarterfinal, and > this will be almost impossible… are you kidding me? argentina have maradonna for their manager, that should say everything.

us will knock off england, calling it now.

afjunkie_999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > us will knock off england, calling it now. You’re joking, aren’t you? England are expected to win this game. England are rated at 1/2 with Bet365 and Paddy Power to win the game whilst USA are 13/2 with William Hill, the draw is 16/5 with Bet365.

Rooting for the U.S. to upset England on Saturday… Flying to S.A. on Sunday to see four games in person. Can’t wait!!! CFA is over (for now)… perfect kickoff for summer

I can’t wait to welcome you to my beautiful country> The world cup fever has completely taken over. Its insanely fantastic!!!