Formulas:Do's and dont's

imranmir1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been in this forum long enough. Many have > helped me and I have also tried my best to help > others in whatever way I can…mainly by answering > Qs etc. But the attitude shown by that > gentleman…“as opposed to me wasting time making a > formula sheet myself!”…Oh Mr Big Shot, we dont > want YOU to waste time, heres my formula sheet > which I prepared with a lot of hardwork for you so > that YOU do not waste anytime on it…There is a > more decent way of asking for help, I > feel…period! I have seen multiple cases where candidates are happy to provide their self made notes and study aids to other candidates. If I had a formula sheet of my own, I’d post it on here, because as you mentioned, we’re all in the same boat, and if I needed something, I’m sure someone here would be willing to help. Sure, they will benefit from my hard work, but I believe in good karma. Also, I mean this to be constructive and not rude, but as mentioned above, you should be in the practice of using proper grammar and punctuation. We’re all professionals here, and I cringe a bit when I see sentences that look like they were typed on a cell phone.