forum for chaterholders

Hi, all Is there any forum for charterholders?

Yes…There should be separate discussion forum for CFA’s.

This is an interesting idea. I think having charterholders stick around would be good for current candidates.

Well, there are the general discussion and back office. I’m not sure what specific things would be discussed by charterholders only. “So, did you pay dues?” “Yes. How about you?” “Yes.” “Sweet.”

Other Possible topics: correcting people when they say “you’re a CFA” ? traction with the ladies? Fear of dilution - the irony of wanting a high pass rate as a candidate, and a low pass rate as a charterholder salary boost?

given all the above topics and the intentional spelling mistake on “charterholders” in the OP’s original post -> it looks like “chatter holders”. :slight_smile:

I still don’t see why all that stuff can’t go into the general forum. The forum subsections are meant to segregate posts by topic, not the CFA level that the people have passed. There aren’t enough topics that are unique to charterholders that warrant an additional section.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I still don’t see why all that stuff can’t go into > the general forum. The forum subsections are meant > to segregate posts by topic, not the CFA level > that the people have passed. There aren’t enough > topics that are unique to charterholders that > warrant an additional section. I agree.

we stick around, and hover over all of the forums. I don’t really think there is a huge need for a separate one.

I think it would be helpful for candidates if we can advice them. but it would be helpful for charterholders if there are some topic-base forums such as… Alternative Investments Behavioral Finance Corporate Finance Derivatives Economics Financial Statement Analysis Fixed Income Leadership, Management, and Communication Skills Performance Measurement and Evaluation Portfolio Management Private Wealth Management Risk Management Standards, Ethics, and Regulations (SER)

Every once in a while, someone will post something in the general forum, but I’m not sure that there’s enough activity to warrant separate forums for all of these topics.