Forum Open to New Members?

Anyone have trouble registering for this forum? Is the forum still open to new members? My colleague says that she has been waiting weeks for the confirmation email… and is dying to post some messages :slight_smile:

It’s pretty exclusive. You need a veteran member to recommend you.

I recommend you just start a new thread for your friend, asking that somebody sponsor him. Everyone around here’s pretty nice, I’m sure somebody will vouch for him.

The new requirement as of 1Q09 is that you have to be a) female, b) good looking, and c) have pictures readily available to prove a) and b).

or a work e-mail which is harder to get these day. free e-mail services dont work for registering

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The new requirement as of 1Q09 is that you have to > be a) female, b) good looking, and c) have > pictures readily available to prove a) and b). +1 NO MORE DUDES - THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY ALREADY!!!

How did you get through the screening process sublimity? How long did you study for the prep exam?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The new requirement as of 1Q09 is that you have > to > > be a) female, b) good looking, and c) have > > pictures readily available to prove a) and b). > > +1 > > NO MORE DUDES - THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY ALREADY!!! And no more emoticons. It’s cool you’re bringing (or attempting to bring) a woman into our wings but I’ll have throw up a yellow card if I see (as wikipedia defines it): “a textual portrayal of a writer’s mood or facial expression”

I heard that from others but I signed up and got a confirm in a couple of hours with no recomendation. So maybe its just luck … you know like picking stocks.

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > or a work e-mail which is harder to get these day. > free e-mail services dont work for registering This is it. It seems you can’t use some of the more common free e-mail services. Ask your friend to try with a different e-mail address and a new screen name. I had to try with 3-4 different e-mail addresses before I received the confirmation e-mail.

Try registering again with the same email and/or using the forgot password function (or equivalent). The same thing happened to me; when I tried to register again after a few weeks the confirm email from the first time magically appeared in my inbox.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The new requirement as of 1Q09 is that you have to > be a) female, b) good looking, and c) have > pictures readily available to prove a) and b). I got confirmation in seconds.

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The new requirement as of 1Q09 is that you have > to > > be a) female, b) good looking, and c) have > > pictures readily available to prove a) and b). > > I got confirmation in seconds. I have no doubt, but I would still like to see the evidence you submitted.

Thanks All! I’ll pass on the info to her.

use ur school emails.n