Fox Business > Bloomberg > CNBC

Yes, it’s true.

GREAT THREAD! WILL THREAD AGAIN!!! On a more serious note, what prompted this. I find Bloombie to be the best.

I loveeeeee Bloomieeeee! - Alicia Wetmore

Bloomberg>CNBC>Cartoon Network>Fox Business

jjenkins Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bloomberg>CNBC>Comedy Central>Speed>AMC>HSN>Cartoon Network>Fox Business Fixed.

Original poster is correct – Fox has the prettiest women by far. Also, Alicia Wetmore is killing it on the Bloombie terminal every time. That is all.

I thought is was a joke as Fox news and business is more of a comedy broadcast. I turn it on for a laugh but don’t think it has anything to do with reality.

Reality > TV

But seriously, what’s up with Fox News? Being conservative is one thing, but Fox News is absurdly right wing to the point that even conservatives feel enraged that they are frequently associated with it. Does Fox have a strategy of increasing viewership by eliciting negative emotional responses?

I kinda dig that broad on CNBC with the big lips… Darker chick, kinda dumb though.

Maria?

Thats it, yeah Maria. MMMM I would love for her to go long on my short sell.

The “kinda dumb” part gave it away.

Yeah, I mean, it is why she’s attractive though. Don’t want no Pelosi dancing on my demon.

I second that

I’m an Erin person. She’s cute and (seems) smart.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m an Erin person. She’s cute and (seems) smart. She’s also a gold digger and isn’t scared to admit it. There was an article posted here about what she is looking for in a man.

Faux News can’t come anywhere close to a real news outlet. For that matter, I think the state of news in general is pretty sad. While partisanship has always been a factor in print, radio, and television since the beginning of the modern media, it certainly seems to have devolved with the silliness that’s going on now.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m an Erin person. She’s cute and (seems) smart. Nah man, she has a fat butt. I’m not talking like more cushion for the pushing, but huuuuuuge. That’s the word on the Street anyway. Plus, she is a b!tch. You could do better.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But seriously, what’s up with Fox News? Being > conservative is one thing, but Fox News is > absurdly right wing to the point that even > conservatives feel enraged that they are > frequently associated with it. Does Fox have a > strategy of increasing viewership by eliciting > negative emotional responses? Agreed. I try to watch it for some “balance,” but I can’t handle more than 5min.