freakin' out!!

i dont wanna give up when i am finally so close but am just not getting in the swing! just moved cities started a new job…to much time being spent in commuting… and then the material for level 3! just to get in the mood for things for the exam i started to breeze thru the notes quickly and have managed to finish around 4 of them but still i feel am lacking motivation to push thru the end of it… i still cant figure out the strategy to tackle the exam itself…unsure of the topics for the morning session…feel the nerves will get the best of me this time :frowning: and yet i wanna pass and get it over with…HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Don’t worry, am sure a lot of people are freaking out too. If you’ve finished 4 out of 6 books, you are on a good schedule. Finish reading by first week of May and you’ll still have plenty of time to do practice questions. Which city did you move to? Why is the commute so long? Read flash cards or notes on the commute - make the most of that “time off work”!

I am freaking out too. BUt going to get down to it now and nail the last book. I’ve done the first three (Stalla books). And then hopefully spend the whole of May revisiing and doing questions.

I tried reading notes during my commute, but the other drivers always freak out every time I wander out of my lane.

man you guys freakin out is making me freak out.

monger187 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I tried reading notes during my commute, but the > other drivers always freak out every time I wander > out of my lane. lol nice risk/reward. obviously increasing the chance of passing level 3 is far more important than a couple of lives (including yours)

monger187 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I tried reading notes during my commute, but the > other drivers always freak out every time I wander > out of my lane. That’s because you don’t have this: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-WM-01-Laptop-Steering/dp/B000IZGIA8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1270611501&sr=8-1 It will help your study during commute tremendously and it’s got great reviews!

Just finished the schewser notes and don’t remember anything so talk about freaking out… going to watch the videos + do some EOC and Qbank for then next month and half then hit the practice exams last 2-3 weeks…

creperie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > monger187 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I tried reading notes during my commute, but > the > > other drivers always freak out every time I > wander > > out of my lane. > > > That’s because you don’t have this: > > http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-WM-01-Laptop-S > teering/dp/B000IZGIA8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automot > ive&qid=1270611501&sr=8-1 > > It will help your study during commute > tremendously and it’s got great reviews! Haha brilliant

terabytee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and yet i wanna pass and get it over > with…HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Study study study !!! There is no easy way… No short cut… Is it so hard to understand? Good luck !

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > man you guys freakin out is making me freak out. Stop freakin out about them freaking out. It’s freakin me out.