Freaking Out

The 80 odd days countdown is starting to freak me out. Paranoia is gaining momentum and it seems as if I can’t remember anything I am studying. I can’t decide if i need a break, change study methods, a drink, or just shoot myself and mentally flush the 1000$ down the drain. seeeeecareddddd…

everybody goes thru this, keep reading the CFAI books and then do practive problems every night for an hr or two. keep chugging away

Yep, freakouts sneak up on you when your mind is idle, burying yourself in the books is often the best way to occupy your mind on constructive tasks, at least for me it was.

This happened to me at both Level I and Level II. Usaually late March early April. What I did was take a 10-14 day break. Maybe study a few days here or there but do not kill yourself. It is very easy to get burnt out.

Did you know that many candidates will NEVER earn the CFA designation? Willy

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you know that many candidates will NEVER earn > the CFA designation? > > Willy Bahahahahahaha.

muaahhahahahaah

WillyR, I guess you’re one of those ehh. Don’t worry I haven’t set my sights that far or have made it a-do-or-die situation to get the CFA designation. Just testing the waters with the upcoming exam and see if I have the potential. Have you passed all 3?