Free sample test question

Which version of the sample exams is free? I would guess one, but looking for someone who has taken it to confirm.

When you login, it will clearly tell you which one is. Click on “Sample” from the drop down menu towards the upper right hand corner. Scroll down and find something called “Sample”. It will say that it’s Free.

I am just trying to figure out what topics are on the free one. I found this page on the CFA site that tells you the topics for each test, but it doesn’t list which one is the free one. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/sample_mock_topics.html##sample_two

I guess free one has Quants, Equities, FSA, Ethics and Econ No PM/Der/FI/Corp Fin.

Here it is so you don’t have to follow the link: Level II Sample Exam Topics Version 1 Ethics and Professional Standards Quantitative Methods Economics Financial Statement Analysis Equity Investments Version 2 Ethics and Professional Standards Financial Statement Analysis Fixed-Income Investments Derivative Investments Portfolio Management Version 3 Economics Financial Statement Analysis Corporate Finance Equity Investments Derivative Investments Which one is the free one?

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess free one has Quants, Equities, FSA, Ethics > and Econ > > No PM/Der/FI/Corp Fin. Okay. Looks like it is number 1 then.

version 1 i think is the freebie

Are you kidding me cfaboston28? All these topics are not there in the free exam? I feel mobbed…

Version 1

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you kidding me cfaboston28? All these topics > are not there in the free exam? > > I feel mobbed… Free one doesnt have rest of the topics only Quants, Equities, FSA, Ethics and Econ. It sucks I know. This will give you a general idea how the questions will be asked in real deal. But passing and failing wont give you a sign that you are ready to go as not all the thing is tested in one go.

ruhi22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Version 1 Thanks. I sent you an email ruhi.

Just emailed you, mwvt.