Free Sample Test

did anyone of you guys took free test tht came along with the L3 registration any scores ? is it worth spending time on it?

must do it. Get familiar with the style, and learn more missing stuff (at least my case). You can’t look back the questions though. - sticky

sticky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > must do it. Get familiar with the style, and > learn more missing stuff (at least my case). You > can’t look back the questions though. > > - sticky which is extremely silly of them … i wouldn’t suggest print screen also bec apparently it can be tracked… there was a post sometime back abt it.

bips Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > which is extremely silly of them … i wouldn’t > suggest print screen also bec apparently it can > be tracked… there was a post sometime back abt > it. which I am pretty sure they CAN’T (and they won’t, unless the situation is getting serious) track it. - sticky

Which free test was this ?

I can’t imagine why it would be a problem doing print screen for your own personal use as long as you’re not distributing the material to anyone else. It seems silly that you can’t go back and review the questions.

66 :slight_smile: good luck

Was also in the 60s – Really screwed up on the Ethics part, but some of it was odd wording…

I’m assuming the sample exam you guys completed was an afternoon sample with all multiple choice?

Does anyone remember the major topics or what parts threw you off? I started it a long time ago, but paused it to do something else. A few weeks later I tried to continue, but it wouldn’t let me because too much time passed by.

SanFran, You can log back into the test center and print off the pdf that shows the los’ that the sample exam covered. This part is free. This will give you the exact topics that were covered. While there were a few tricky questions, did anyone find the sample easy?

i thght it was pretty okie… 73% good luck to others

I’ve done all the Schweser exams and scored from 59-67. I scored a 90 on sample exam 1. Either the sample exam tested the only shit I know or the exams have gotten harder in the last few years (someone said all these sample exam 1 questions were pulled from the 2005 exams)

70% highly skewed score…33% score on the last item set (MORTGAGES BONDS, very confusing) , 55% on second last (again bonds), 665 on third last(i think derivatives again fell for the stupid payoff v/s proft trick, 100% on first two (ethics/RiskVAR)… Overall 70%, very unhappy not the overall but the skewed distribution…derivatives scare me, bonds scare me and so do individual IPS!!!