Free Time Management advice

Hi all, lets suppose one have 2 full months free before registration for level 2 opens. How can one makes best use of this time to prepare for level 2 (assume he/she is sure to pass L1)? Would you advice to start reading and prepare notes from old CFAI and schweser materials? Thanks

Maybe try to have a life?

eric468 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe try to have a life? +1. there’s a lot more to life than CFA exams dude

to have a life one must get a life first say Confucius

Best way to prepare for level 2 is to not start studying in July.

Seriously! I waited until at least January/February and still passed despite the arrival of my second kid a month before exam day 2010, which definitely derailed me for a few weeks! Studying for more than six months is IMHO totally overkill and would just ruin your summer, holidays, etc, with not much ROI.

if u havent started already it may be too late…you should have alredy done studying for level 2 and begun preliminary level 3 readings …listen to me i know what im talking about…im a random annonymous poster on a financial site … ps i also give medical advice

I also wanted to start studying early assuming that I failed level 3. It was a crazy idea. I hope I’ll pass level 3 to spend more time with my girlfriend. I agree with ATH “Studying for more than six months is IMHO totally overkill and would just ruin your summer, holidays, etc, with not much ROI.”