Free Time?

Since I won’t be spending 2 hours a day after work studying anymore, what are you all up to now? Definitely want to get back into some golf!

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Since I won’t be spending 2 hours a day after work > studying anymore, what are you all up to now? > > Definitely want to get back into some golf! Already 1 step ahead of you. I hit a bucket of balls at the range the night before the exam.

Just bought the video game Red Dead Redemption. It’s awesome!

i just got home from work and have no idea what to do with the rest of my day. i do have a date tomorrow and thursday though…that should be nice

CFACurse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just bought the video game Red Dead Redemption. > It’s awesome! Yeah, great game. I got it two weeks before the exam. Good way to break up the studying.

back to workout routine. Start studying for actuary exams in about a week. finally see Ironman (both), and Terminator 1 which for some reason I missed. I might just have a complete Schwarzenegger retrospective starting with Conan: The Barbarian…

I go on vacation, and then there are just too many educational and recreation plans and urgent problems to resolve, like my tax declaration, my residence permit, etc.

I told my wife tonight I’d like to sit for CFP exam. LOL

I’ve started enjoying life again.

Getting ready for BSchool, training for a 10k, and learning Spanish (Chile before school starts!). But on a day to day, I have NO idea what to do with my time. I’m thinking “drinking beer outside” will get old/unhealthy after a few days.

CFACurse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just bought the video game Red Dead Redemption. > It’s awesome! ebaying an xbox 360 elite right now!!!

rustyrudder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Getting ready for BSchool, training for a 10k, and > learning Spanish (Chile before school starts!). > But on a day to day, I have NO idea what to do > with my time. I’m thinking “drinking beer > outside” will get old/unhealthy after a few days. hear you, too. training for a 100m ride in ~2 months and working on the bschool aps starting next week…