Friday, June 5th

What will you be doing on this day, the day before the exam? Are you using it for rest and relaxation or are you cramming in last minute notes?

The way I see it, if I try to remember one new thing I’ll force out 2 old things. I’ll probably study the “global” concepts Friday morning throughout the afternoon. I plan on going to dinner and a movie with my gf seeing how I probably owe her big time for putting up with me.

Cramming…I studied for 6 months…whats one more day.

chillaxing after like 4 pm

Reading over all of my notes, reviewing my most weak areas (small concepts like supernatural growth DDM), and doing the ethics self test. Going to dinner at my parents and then watching a movie at night though, then to try and get a good nights sleep.

Haha, I made the mistake of cramming in December the night before the exam which resulted in me going in overdrive in the exam. This time around i’m going to relax and not touch my books/notes as reccommended by many people who have passed. goodluck

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The way I see it, if I try to remember one new > thing I’ll force out 2 old things. I’ll probably > study the “global” concepts Friday morning > throughout the afternoon. I plan on going to > dinner and a movie with my gf seeing how I > probably owe her big time for putting up with me. Yeah, I have a lot of making up to do as well!

Hey esco. the same thing happened to me in december while i was trying to finish my last semester in college. i was cramming like how i always do for classes, but it totally backfired for the cfa exam. during the exam, my head was spinning so fast that i almost passed out…haha. On friday, go run in the morning…take am/pm mock exams casually(emphasis on casually as cramming the day before is not good. gotta slow it down)…go run some more…and try to sleep.

take a schweser qbank 120 question exam and grade/explain as you go…for about 4 hours then go to bed at 10 pm or earlier

Buying a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue for Saturday night. Threw away 1300, why not another 200?

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Buying a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue for > Saturday night. Threw away 1300, why not another > 200? Funny I have one sitting on my desk right now just sitting in it’s silk lined box mocking me for studying. A buddy gave it to me for graduation but I haven’t had a reason to drink it yet.

Picked out my flick of choice for Friday night - ethics violation? what would you say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIawNRm9NWM

My friday is a gong show, I wish I could pause life for a bit until this thing was over. I have a squash tourney semi-final in the morning and I promised my g/f that i’d pick her parents up from the airport. Then I have to rush over to a clients house to get a few odds and ends settled before mid-week and i’ve got a ball hockey game at 1:00 pm. Then dinner with the g/f parents and likely jumping off the nearest cliff I can find. There is supposed to be something going on the next day, something I just can’t remember…I think it has something to do with a test or something…who knows.

Wow, that is impressive. I would for sure have a breakdown. I plan on doing a bit of review and then going for a long swim. I’ve been going to sleep so late and getting up early with the help of coffee that they only thing that will put me to bed on Friday night will be some extreme physical activity. How amazing is Sunday going to feel (or how shitty).

Agreed, Sunday I am going to be dead to the world.

Don’t think I have the guts not to touch my books or qbank on Friday. Will be studying but going to take it very slow. In bed by ten. Good luck for Friday cfacowtown getting nervous breakdown just reading that post.

Thanks Jaffels, good luck to you as well. I don’t think its as bad as it sounds, anything that involved psychical activity has always improved my exam scores substantially…but this much in one day could be an exception to the rule.