Friday night movie

I always go to a movie the night before a big exam. What movie would you (or will you) go see tomorrow night? I’m debating between Prince of Persia, Robin Hood, and Get Him to the Greek. I heard Robin Hood is Ridley Scott’s worst film yet. I highly doubt it’s worse than Matchstick Men, though. Greek would probably be a good laugh. Any thoughts? This decision could be the difference between pass and fail.

I always did the same – took Friday off and caught the matinee. always a comedy, keep it light.

People like you confuse me. I don’t know why you wouldn’t want as much CFA related knowledge shoved in your short-term memory as possible.

Hmmm . Depends which team you bat for … Disney’s Prince of Persia = SATC2 … I enjoyed both for two totally different reasons. But let’s just say one can’t get enough of Jake Gyllenhaal running around all sweaty with no shirt. Yum … Robin Hood - Definitely Scotts worst film. Not the standard Hood you’d expect as it’s a prequel on how he became Robin Hood. Saw it and gave it a “meh” … Get him to the Greek - Haven’t seen it, but this is your best bet for a pre exam movie. Not saying it’s going to be another Hangover, but at least you’ll laugh and be a little less stressed before the exam. GL

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > People like you confuse me. I don’t know why you > wouldn’t want as much CFA related knowledge shoved > in your short-term memory as possible. the marginal return on cramming that late in the game is about zero (maybe even negative if you start to worry about what you don’t know). by that time you either know it or you don’t and the optimal approach at that point in time is absolute confidence in your ability to pass, whether or not you know the material cold. jbaldyga, CFA

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmmm . Depends which team you bat for … > > Disney’s Prince of Persia = SATC2 … I enjoyed > both for two totally different reasons. But let’s > just say one can’t get enough of Jake Gyllenhaal > running around all sweaty with no shirt. Yum … > > Robin Hood - Definitely Scotts worst film. Not the > standard Hood you’d expect as it’s a prequel on > how he became Robin Hood. Saw it and gave it a > “meh” … > > Get him to the Greek - Haven’t seen it, but this > is your best bet for a pre exam movie. Not saying > it’s going to be another Hangover, but at least > you’ll laugh and be a little less stressed before > the exam. > > GL I miss you. Come to Miami now, pls, thx.

I vote get him to the greek.