Friday Night Roll Call

this is depressing.

Friday night is typically my off-night, but not tonight! Checking in!

I am around. I am going to dominate some SS14 Schweser, Qbank, and some EOC questions.

count me in. GIPS + neck muscle pull + 2 ibuprofen = ZZZZZZZZ dont know how long I will last.

Checking back in with a big old glass of vodka and mango lemonade (didn’t have much else in the way of mixers in the fridge)…gotta same it is good.

Yo Yo Yo!!! Thrilled to be alive!! Gonna nail down some concepts tonight… not too crazy, doing the first Schweser exam tomorrow. It’s gonna suck locking myself inside while right outside my window the International Food Festival goes on. Two days of people enjoying themselves while I need to keep the windows closed because of the distracting smells and noise. Damnit! Not one more year of this!!

Yo, yo, yo. . . geeked up on two mega cups of highly concentrated coffee. I’m going to need super human strength to plow through GIPS tonight. Getting close to full time Q-bank and practice exams. Keep up the hard work!

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yo, yo, yo. . . heh, we both said that…

We are thinking alike. . . a good sign.

Provided we both pass…

I need to go bong some red bull or something to get into this… I can’t concentrate for sh!t anymore…

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Checking back in with a big old glass of vodka and > mango lemonade (didn’t have much else in the way > of mixers in the fridge)…gotta same it is > good. I take back my earlier comment regarding weakness.

only about 60 hours of studying thus far. time to put in 100+ in the final 3 weeks. see you all on the 6th.

im nodding off as I type this. and will probably get a few more hours in. did I mention I hate myself? well, i do right now.

You know how people have been commenting that they think “douche bag” during the DB portion of pension readings…well I have trouble when I see the username “budfox”.

I’m here on a friday night on a long weekend …:frowning:

It’s a long weekend?

in canada it is …

Moving on to Captain Morgan. What holiday is it?

just bailed on watching a movie with my girlfriend and now she hates me and reminded me that we haven’t slept together in over two weeks.