Friday Night Roll Call

Still here… SS #15 is slow going. Had planned to have this thing done tonight (then do 16 on Saturday and 17 on Sunday). I AM ALREADY BEHIND!!! Fortunately, I took a nap this afternoon because I had studied until 1 AM last night. I guess I still have about 2 1/2 hours before I zonk out so maybe I can get through it. This was easier when I smoked and drank.

Go Go Go!

taketwo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just bailed on watching a movie with my girlfriend > and now she hates me and reminded me that we > haven’t slept together in over two weeks. Take a few minutes off and take care of business.

taketwo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just bailed on watching a movie with my girlfriend > and now she hates me and reminded me that we > haven’t slept together in over two weeks. In the amount of time it took you to write that detailed analysis of your relationship and click the post message button, I could have had sex with your girlfriend.

alright crew. I am done for the night. Full day planned for tomorrow. I can’t wait to have a life again…to no longer be haunted.

taketwo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just bailed on watching a movie with my girlfriend > and now she hates me and reminded me that we > haven’t slept together in over two weeks. Your priorities are definitely screwed up.

I’m driving over to her place at midnight, taking care of business (usually wednesday night it’s business time but i’m making an exception), falling asleep, going to the gym with her in the morning, dropping her off, and coming back home to study again thanks for the offer though, I was seriously considering it just to get a couple more flash cards made.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know how people have been commenting that they > think “douche bag” during the DB portion of > pension readings…well I have trouble when I > see the username “budfox”. what the hell is your problem?

No problem, just saying…

since Im edgy and all, id like to know exactly what I did to earn being called a douche bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0oDnoc3-c

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > since Im edgy and all, id like to know exactly > what I did to earn being called a douche bag No, I can’t help but think of a different set of of words when I read “bud” “fox”.

thanks for the clip, i totally forgot that foreplay is very important in lovemaking, and would have made her hate me even more as I made my attempt to get right to business.

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0oDnoc3-c I forgot how funny these guys are! Thanks for the break. And thanks to slouiscar for the gf comment. Classic.

This is for all ya’ll who currently have self esteem. This is one of the funniest shows ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtfQg4KkR88&feature=related

you guys are too much…studied for an hour and a half after work, hit the gym, and watched the lost season finale…up early tomorrow for the 06 exam and mock afternoon exam.

BACK in 4 hours exactly. full and sleepy. must not fail.

Pulling an all-nighter?

Half past midnight here. Nearly made it to 1 AM. Too tired to go on and there’s no point in caffeine loading at this point – it’s only going to come off my productivity tomorrow. Going to watch a little TV and crash. Thanks for the laughs.

just made a pot of coffee. that should keep me up for 2 hours tops. lol. i’m going to study as much as i can, but not sure what i should do right now. what are you doing. i’m thinking of reading schweser, but i may pass out. i’m weak. i know. 9:30 and i get sleepy…