Friday night shout out

just a quick hey what’s up to everyone else whos keepin it real with freaking CFA materials on a Friday night

i kept it real with a 13 hour work day. now i’m just gonna watch tv and go to sleep. i’ll study tomorrow.

ok

Getting through SS8 here.

Reviewing Time Series here

looking at portfolio management…nothing I rather be doing

portfolio management while holding my newborn daughter. Not as easy to do as it sounds. Babies are squirmy!!

Portfolio Management…must feel good to be that close to the end. I thought I was disciplined for studying on a Friday night, but being able to study with your kid right there is serious discipline. Kudos, and I hope you enjoy a short break once you get done with the read through.

i didnt do anything!

8am…back in the office for some Econ and FSA review. F*** my life

Ok, the Friday nite party just got over (Econ - R14 to R18). The DJ was reading out International Economics for me, we danced to the tune of ‘PPP vs IRP feat’ with 'Neo’n-classical lights flickering all over the place, Then there was a prom with the BOP, few good friends Tariffs, Quotas, Subsidies at the same time few un-invited guests ‘The Monopolists’, with all social regulations in place. Got deadweight-lost and won the ‘share-the-gain, share-the-pain’ award for the concept checkers at the end. Party continues in couple of hours …. Venue: Triangular Arbit’cage’ (no cover charge (just the (Covered interest arbitrage) CIA pass))

lol good one Dinesh!

congrats, budfox427 and kudos to all. Now I feel guilty about not studying last night

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Portfolio Management…must feel good to be that > close to the end. I thought I was disciplined for > studying on a Friday night, but being able to > study with your kid right there is serious > discipline. Kudos, and I hope you enjoy a short > break once you get done with the read through. Nah, only halfway through. I keep up with a weekly class I take that skips around. I still have FI, derivatives, half of Equity, and half of PM to go. And yes, I am looking forward to a break. I took L1 in December, so by the time the test rolls around it will be almost a year of solid studying.