Friday Night

Tonight I will know Schweser Book 5 ex GIPS that is its own study session. What are your plans for tonight?

I’m taking tonight off.

taking the night off

BAD INFLUENCES!!! MY MOM TOLD ME ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

never stop till the night before the exam, gotta have to live with Level III… how about this?

I had 4 hours of sleep last night plus a full day of work. Took a one hour nap, and now I’m back in the game. Reviewing Vol 1 PM 2 & 3 tonight. Will call it a night at around 1am and get up at 7am and keep going until midnight tomorrow. I’m not taking any time off work until the exam, so weekends are all I got. I’m saving my vacation days for my Far East trip, which will begin on June 11th.

drinkin a rum n coke and going to play Wii in 1/2 hour…been a good enough day, and back at er tomorrow. fun fun.

I need to finish Book 5. I already did GIPS last week. But it sucks to be stuck inside tonight. I am not feeling very good about life right now.

Tonight i review SS13 …ohh the painnn !!! ;-( …this is supposed to be a nice warm sunny weekend …

I’m going to review CFAI exam 2001 and do the second cfai sample exam.

A buddy of mine just called and he just got off the plane in Nantucket and said its crazy there… So depressing : (

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had 4 hours of sleep last night plus a full day > of work. Took a one hour nap, and now I’m back in > the game. Reviewing Vol 1 PM 2 & 3 tonight. Will > call it a night at around 1am and get up at 7am > and keep going until midnight tomorrow. I’m not > taking any time off work until the exam, so > weekends are all I got. I’m saving my vacation > days for my Far East trip, which will begin on > June 11th. “I’m not taking any time off work until the exam” - that’s gonna be quite tough buddy. full respect to your commitment to both work, study and vacation…:), which motivated me a lot.

I kind of envy these folks who can take a night off and yet still seem to be far ahead of me in studying…well done you all…I’m burning the midnight oil this lovely Friday evening 'cause my “time off” is strictly doled out by my “little boss”…my five month old and pretty much the only non-CFA non-work time I’ve had this year has been briefly relieving my wife from taking care of the little one. I have to pass this year because everybody says it will only get tougher when they are a little older…failure is not an option (but if it was it would have a very HIGH premium)!

I’m done with earnings season, and the boss is going to be away much of next week and the week after. I get alot of studying done at work, so I can avoid using up vacation time and get studying done - it’s a win-win situation :slight_smile: ryanunsw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I had 4 hours of sleep last night plus a full > day > > of work. Took a one hour nap, and now I’m back > in > > the game. Reviewing Vol 1 PM 2 & 3 tonight. > Will > > call it a night at around 1am and get up at 7am > > and keep going until midnight tomorrow. I’m > not > > taking any time off work until the exam, so > > weekends are all I got. I’m saving my vacation > > days for my Far East trip, which will begin on > > June 11th. > > > “I’m not taking any time off work until the exam” > - that’s gonna be quite tough buddy. full respect > to your commitment to both work, study and > vacation…:), which motivated me a lot.