Friday Night

Who is doing what? Me: Dinner with friends in DC then clubbin

Most will be studying (me included) which is why we discontinued the weekend thread for the time being.

I will be ordering indian delivery and then going to a concert. Tomorrow I will sweat out tonight’s transgressions with an 11 am soccer game, full field, 90 minutes.

indian delivery, a concert, then soccer in that order? sounds dangerous yet fun.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most will be studying (me included) which is why > we discontinued the weekend thread for the time > being. we all been there, stay focused, good luck!

^^full field soccer game?? madness!

Mountain biking this afternoon, then off to Vancouver, B.C. tomorrow with wife and kids for Spring break. I am bringing books, though, so no vacation for pops.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be ordering indian delivery and then going > to a concert. Tomorrow I will sweat out tonight’s > transgressions with an 11 am soccer game, full > field, 90 minutes. that schedule is only acceptable if you are planning on being a goalie, taking a leisurely nap while the rest of them fools are chasing the ball like crazy somewhere out in the distant centerfield

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > that schedule is only acceptable if you are > planning on being a goalie, taking a leisurely nap > while the rest of them fools are chasing the ball > like crazy somewhere out in the distant > centerfield Nah, I’ll probably take it easy at wing back. If I feel really crappy then I’ll get a yellow and take a break…fine line to walk though.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > indian delivery, a concert, then soccer in that > order? sounds dangerous yet fun. bannis is politely implying you’re going to sh!t your pants tomorrow on the soccer field. You have been warned.

Wait, am I the only one here that wears diapers? did my mom lie to me?

The spicy Indian curries are going to retire you young off of the field!

I’m stuck working till 9 or 10 then have a 630am flight with my girl to mexico for ‘spring break’ as she calls it i have to bring my computer around edit: i’m pissed i can’t ever really take a vacation . . . bs.

Went to Jay Z on Thursday and taking my GF to John Mayer tonight… Center Row 8 for both!