Fried

My brain is fried. I’m going to have a beer while I look over my notes for a few sections for the very last time. Tomorrow, I am going to look at Ethics, FRA and Equity and call it quits when I pick up my boy from school. We’ll play some hockey in the driveway because I won’t be studying. I will get more than 4-5 hours of sleep for the first time in 2 weeks on Friday night. Then, on Saturday morning, I will walk into the testing center with a clear head and ice in my veins. I’ll see you one tab over at LIII. Good luck to all!

seems like a plan you have! bonne chance zizou.

Good luck. I’ve been drinking 5 beer a day to cool my head off while I’m studying. I’ll definitely need some heavy drink and sleep on Saturday night to relieve my brain.

Bonne chance aussi!

studymyrearoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good luck. I’ve been drinking 5 beer a day to > cool my head off while I’m studying. I’ll > definitely need some heavy drink and sleep on > Saturday night to relieve my brain. damn. i must have lived like a nerd. i haven’t been drinking since march. no socializing, just cfa and master. at least i know my limits now. never again, i’ll do something crazy like this.