Friends and family don't get it...

“LOL…hilarious btw, it’s amazing how sarcasm goes undetected on AF sometimes…” I’ve been trying to cut down the sarcasm in my everyday life…AF is my release.

Sounds more like NYC.

homie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turkish Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “I just say I am a bank teller. That’s finance > > right?” > > > > I always tell girls at bars that I’m > > unemployed…this doesn’t happen often, because > > girls rarely speak to me…but after I tell > them > > that, they usually stick around, for 30 extra > > seconds. > > > I don’t get it. Why would they stick around after > you tell them you’re unemployed/ > > What might work is if you tell them you’re a > struggling actor/musician… or a producer. What’s so bad of being unemployed ? It should be inferred that you actually have the money to afford not to work. Girls like it.

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just say I am a bank teller. That’s finance > right? Michael Scott? Best Office epiosde in a long time…

when i was a freshman in college and wanted to get into finance, but at the same time didn’t know what investment banking was, i thought working as a commercial banker would get me to my end goal. thank god i didn’t go that route…

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “I just say I am a bank teller. That’s finance > right?” > > I always tell girls at bars that I’m > unemployed…this doesn’t happen often, because > girls rarely speak to me…but after I tell them > that, they usually stick around, for 30 extra > seconds. Come on…you can do better: Girl A ( ugly ) : What do you do? Boy (me) : I’m an accountant Girl B (skank) : What do you do? Boy (me) : Broads and ecstacy Girl C (hot) : What do you do? Boy (me) : I’m a banker

RIGWDL3: fabulous who needs sarcasm on AF when you have sheer brilliance. also, i hate hate hate being called a broker and thats all i’m ever labelled as - i don’t know why, but i’m a really bad speaker and couldn’t sell a shoe in biblical times.

“RIGWDL3: fabulous who needs sarcasm on AF when you have sheer brilliance. also, i hate hate hate being called a broker and thats all i’m ever labelled as - i don’t know why, but i’m a really bad speaker and couldn’t sell a shoe in biblical times.” Your name however is amazingly descriptive…so you have that going for you.

LOL

I once met a shrink who couldn’t decide whether he liked the title “analyst” or “therapist” more, so he decided to combine the two. After putting “analrapist” on his cards people started giving him funny looks though.

“I once met a shrink who couldn’t decide whether he liked the title “analyst” or “therapist” more, so he decided to combine the two. After putting “analrapist” on his cards people started giving him funny looks though.” How long have you been waiting to pull that gem out?

my life’s work is now complete

I wish CFA conduct level 1 exam in 3 days or subject by subject. Boy, sitting 6 hours in a tiny seat and writing exam is living hell. I can not sit more than an hour without stretching. I hope CFA folks change the exam style. My kids and wife forgot me already.