FRM part 2 Questions definitely needs Christian Cooper (Wiley) questions

Mr Christian Cooper, do you know when will the 2017 FRM part 2 will be published (how many days approximately)

Hi Rais, thank you for the kind words.

I am working around the clock on the new 2017 questions, I will push Wiley to publish the unchanged 2016 part II material as quickly as possible and then we can update as you go through the program. I am also going into studio ASAP to record all the lectures.

All part II candidates need to know that this part II program, the changes GARP made in 2017 are an order of magnitude more difficult than anything I have ever seen in the part II curriculum. Seriously, take this exam very seriously. I am working as hard as I can to make sure the complexity of my program this year matches what you will see on the exam this year.

I’m sure that you are working hard sir and I’m very excited to learn and solve these question. All part II candidates are eagerly awaiting for your special Books Version so we can pass the May FRM II Exam easily. Thank you for putting the effort to present the material in the most coherent and efficient way that I’ve ever seen !! You’re the best :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mr Christian Cooper is the best and ONLY !!