FRM Schweser "Secret Sauce"??

Hello, Does anyone know, if there is something like the CFA Schweser Secret Sauce book for the FRM, where all the main concepts of all 5 books is comprimised in one book?

No, I don’t think there is. But you can always check out the little booklet with all the study advice and also the summaries and formulas at the end of each chapter/book. I believe you may safely assume that the 5 Schweser books in themselves represent the very compromised version of the entire curriculum; those two GARP binders and the accompanying books (like John Hull’s) stretch over a rather huge amount of varied stuff. I noticed they’d excluded Itô’s lemma which I found to be rather a good thing, I couldn’t have managed to learn that too right now.

Yes, if you count that little book that comes with the material. I’m think I’m burned out from the CFA. I can’t study this sh*t anymore…especially with all the volatility in the markets. This exam is going to own me. 25 days or so to go, 1 1/2 books complete. Only 3 1/2 to go.

FINforLIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, if you count that little book that comes with > the material. > > I’m think I’m burned out from the CFA. I can’t > study this sh*t anymore…especially with all the > volatility in the markets. This exam is going to > own me. 25 days or so to go, 1 1/2 books complete. > Only 3 1/2 to go. Damn man, good luck with that.

FINforLIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, if you count that little book that comes with > the material. > > I’m think I’m burned out from the CFA. I can’t > study this sh*t anymore…especially with all the > volatility in the markets. This exam is going to > own me. 25 days or so to go, 1 1/2 books complete. > Only 3 1/2 to go. Yeah, I am in exactly the same situation. Passed CFA LII. Registered late for FRM and dont find any motivation to study the FRM really hard. I really want to know more about Risk Management, though I am sure I will never work in risk… Also completed only book 1 and some page of Book 2 :frowning: I guess I will not even hav time to read all books, but I think I will anyway attend the exam… So lets see :-/

If you can get through to book 3 you will be in good shape since that covers 65% of the exam. Learn that material and you should come close to passing. At least that is my hope.

I did all the FRM books 3,4 and 5 in 3 days compared with 2 weeks for book 2.