From Affiliate to Regular Membership

Does anyone know how long it takes to have your memebership status changed from affiliate to a regular membership?

use Search function

DarienHacker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > use Search function Helpful post. I tried and couldn’t find anything so I figured there was someone out there who might know. Anyone know?

try http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/search.php?13,search=work+experience+how+long,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=365,match_forum=THISONE

do you mean after your WE is accepted? perhaps a week or so – it’s a manual update. takes longer at this time of year. it’s much faster than getting WE accepted.

DarienHacker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you mean after your WE is accepted? perhaps a > week or so – it’s a manual update. takes longer > at this time of year. it’s much faster than > getting WE accepted. Yes. I’ve had my experience accepted but am short a month so I need to wait till october in order to send an update to get my status changed from affiliate to a regular memebership before I can be awarded the charter. I was wonder how long it might take to get this status changed and then be awarded the charter.

FlamesFan, I am just reading your post and in a similar situation as you. I had 47 months WE at the beginning of October and just re-submitted to get that last month. Have you gotten everything cleared now? Anyone else know how long it takes at this point?

Not Yet. I re-submitted my experience on Oct 1st and they said they would update my experience records to 48 months of accepted work and re-submit my application for regular memebership. I’m still waiting for this staus change. They did say that it would take 6-8 weeks.

yea took me like 7 weeks, they have to send it to the society to approve and vote on then they send it back to CFA and they have to do some more processing and that takes another week or two