Frustrating Exam Scores

Frustrating that I couldn’t increase my scores much on any Schweser PM Exams… talk about consistent though… Vol I 67, 70, 70 Vol II 73, 73, 73 I think I may have taken them too close together but it would have be nice to see a considerable score increase…

you won’t have a score increase in schweser because every exam tests on different concepts. example: i got 68, 85, 73. the second exam obviously tested concepts i am more familiar with.

agreed but you would think one of those exams would hit my porportionally more strengths or weakness of mine.

s23, those are good scores though. You should be fine…1 more week to polish up

or, on the other hand, you are hedged since you are pretty good at everything. doesnt matter what shows up on the exam for you! your basis risk is low… i am relying mostly on luck – dont test anything too weird and i should be okay since i know most of the major stuff well. if its a mess of swaps and currency calculations though i am sunk.

yea there ok scores but I having been studying forever and it seems like I should be doing better. I think I have a memory problem, I have trouble memorizing lists, the concepts I understand but anything with memorizing w/o much logic I am having a rough time with.

those scores are nothing to complain about …your in the “SAFE” area now

s23dino i am totally with you. I am getting frustrated myself of not being able to cross the magic 80. I understand that it is very marginal and to cross that you need to study MUCH MUCH MORE but i think we all did that

Hopefully a combination of a tad easier questions, better checking and critiquing of work and just playing better on game day can get us into or happy score zone, for me 70% and up is fine and dandy. Off to bed, tommorow could be the last CFA Sunday of my life…that sounds so nice!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > s23dino i am totally with you. I am getting > frustrated myself of not being able to cross the > magic 80. I understand that it is very marginal > and to cross that you need to study MUCH MUCH MORE > but i think we all did that Yea I am dreaming for that 80, I think I hit it at least once on Level I and II. They should allow you to see how you were scoring on the practice exams for schweser on previous levels so you have an idea how you were doing. Anyhow thanks everyone.

I’ve never got above a 77 I believe, and that was nuts on an LI practice, deep into studying. I’ve been progressing fine though the levels…don’t let this stuff get to ya too much