FT or WSJ?

I’m thinking about leaving WSJ behind and getting the FT. Do any of you swear by one or the other?

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Wall+Street+Journal+&word2=Financial+Times

I was considering it after the News corp bought, but I still can’t give up WSJ, even though they changed for the worse since Murdoch’s takeover.

I use WSJ because we have a company subscription. Anyone want to share with me their subscription to Financial Times? You get lots of brownie and goodwill points if so. E-mail me at porcupines at gmail dot com if you can help. Thank you.

I like FT better, hehehe it is more condensed, looks better even!

i like FT better as well. wsj is too long winded. i like the economic coverage on FT’s editorial page as well. martin wolf is pretty sharp.

FT

FT - for international markets

seriously, subscribe to the online of one of them. get the real thought leaders on real clear markets

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- real clear > markets Dont give away good secrets!

USA Today - Money Section is where its at

FT Hands down

USA Today is serious “intellectual powerhouse”. No doubt! FT and WSJ are not even in the same league.

Anyone read a newspaper on a Kindle? That is a big selling point for me to get one, but I wonder if anyone has experience with it and can comment.

I particularly enjoy WSJs long-windedness, I often feel slighted of information with FT…but agree Murdoch sucks and the opinion section is a joke

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone read a newspaper on a Kindle? That is a > big selling point for me to get one, but I wonder > if anyone has experience with it and can comment. A friend of mine takes WSJ and NYT on Kindle (reads on the train); he canceled his paper subscriptions and is very happy.