Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun

Today is mon-day and yes-ter-day was sun-day!

We so excited. Which seat do I choose.

I like the awkward brace-face friend to the right of her standing up in the car who denied her the seat in the first place.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like the awkward brace-face friend to the right > of her standing up in the car who denied her the > seat in the first place. Which seat would you take?

the one in the back http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTedhgguiE_I47asWokoQWDrLCJcf8wD6eUwHS_FOsmA_C-cWhnUA

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wake2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I like the awkward brace-face friend to the > right > > of her standing up in the car who denied her > the > > seat in the first place. > > Which seat would you take? the one next to the token black man. No underage girls driving. DUUUH.

There are only two seats in the front and the passenger seat is already taken. Does she think the girl already sitting there is going to give up her seat to somebody who had planned to take the bus anyway? Who does she think she is? This is fun, fun, fun, fun.

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There are only two seats in the front and the > passenger seat is already taken. Does she think > the girl already sitting there is going to give up > her seat to somebody who had planned to take the > bus anyway? Who does she think she is? > > This is fun, fun, fun, fun. you know it, i know it, we know it, yea! party! fun fun fun fun fun

gotta get up gotta eat cereal, gotta go to the bus stop, I see my frieeeeends.

We dont hate you because you’re famous. You’re famous because we hate you.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We dont hate you because you’re famous. You’re > famous because we hate you. A-man is kicking in the front seat Hate, hate, hate, hate, looking forward to the weekend, weekend.

I had no idea Sunday comes after Saturday.