Funny situation, need help

^^^ Yes, use of the word “funny” in the thread title is very misleading. It seems you have a history of misleading people, real and fictional.

You probably want to build it up in her mind. Say " I have something I need to come clean about. I’m not who you think I am. Our entire relationship is built on a lie and it’s been eating away at me inside. You see, I’m an undergraduate college student." That way she’ll be ready for the worst and you drop this tiny, insignificant misunderstanding on her. She’ll be relieved. She’ll also think you’re f’n nuts.

Okay, I’ve thought long and hard about this. Tell her you’re in high school. Go way overboard the other way. Don’t go so far it’s too creepy, but tell her you’re actually a 17 year old junior. Then gauge her reaction. If she’s down for it, stick with her for a while and have crazy sex.

^She is actually a Psychologist,those are the super crazy ones I like.

Send her through a scavenger hunt as a ‘date’. When she reaches the first clue, have two circular saws pop out of the tunnel because only the penitent man shall pass. Then, she will be faced with a giant chasm where only those who take a leap of faith can cross. Make sure there is no sand anywhere nearby. For the last task, have S2000 dressed up as a Crusader knight in a room full of chalices telling her to choose wisely. Fill all the chalices with anti-freeze save one, where you place a diamond ring. Have your jeweler engrave within the diamond ring “I am not a graduate student” so that she will never discover the truth until she takes the ring in for cleaning 10 years later.

Win-win.

tell her she reminds you of your mother.

LMAO. What else could I tell her?

+1

What was the 0.5 that bumped her from a 7 but not enough to be an 8?

^she was dtf after a hi hello. on op’s question: you dont tell her. if she asks directly then you come clean.

Too thin.

Pulled a one night stand with a 7.5 college professor after one conversation with no booze or implication involved? She got a thing for hairy guys?