Gained 10lbs yesterday

222lbs today - highest so far

I’m pretty excited - sometimes it’s hard for me to gain so looking to convert to pure lean muscle

yesterday I showed up to the gym 2 hrs early for spin class figuring I could get some extra cal in

3 hrs later raging for food as if life depended on it. Stopped by vegan cafe (connected to gym) to shove a few meals down to prevent bad binge eating

didnt work… must have shoveled a couple thou cal after

had to put in another 2.5 hrs in gym today … cycle continues

i have recently gotten into that smoked salmon - it’s great with soy / like sashimi …

Smoked salmon rocks, but dang dude, it has a lot of sodium - AND you add soy sauce???

Bingeing and then putting in long gym sessions after seems a bit short term focussed.

Maybe it’s just me but find that, as part of the process of bulking and cutting you start to really learn what your body needs nutrition wise. so some days you just need to up the sugar, or some days i need to up complex carbs.

I’ve been on an eating tear the past month. Started a new job and the company does catered lunches once a week, which always spill into next day leftovers. Donuts every Friday. People bring in baked goods all the fucking time and I just can’t say no. I guess this is what happens when you work at a small firm where everyone is really friendly? Go to the kitchen to grab a coffee and wind up downing an explosion of carbs.

I’ve always had self-control when grocery shopping but when it comes to ad hoc food I’m a fucking disaster. Nothing like picking Thanksgiving week to get back on track. I’m sure that will happen!

Dim sum!!! heart heart yes

dropped 10 lbs this morning in case anyone was interested.

This kills the baby.

what’s the goal here? are you just bulking? haha