gaining or losing weight over this thing?

p90x + CFA.

How in the earth do people have time to run/do weights/circuits. That is diligence

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chedges, i always thought u were a dude. congrats > on the baby thou Haha. I thought all us girls were “exposed” last year

I make sure I workout at least 4-5 times a week. After the exam, it’s summertime so must pass plus have beach body!

@mp2438 (and everyone): ever tried/heard of Crossfit? Changed my life…could be a conversation for away from AF, but the intensity of the workouts is analogous to CFA preparation.

Losing. I drink less beer, workout is about the same, maybe even a bit more. I find that, especially on weekends, I can crank out a few hours and then as I start to hit the wall, I just go for a run and then am refreshed and ready to get back at it. chedges - Congrats! When is the baby due? As a 1 year father, I can say that being a parent is awesome. (Having an adorable daughter helps too :wink:

I gained fat and lost muscle… Overall I lost weight. I got smaller but fatter. Does that make sense?

So if you see a fat belly man showing off his tummy on the beach its probably because he just took his June CFA exam.

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So if you see a fat belly man showing off his > tummy on the beach its probably because he just > took his June CFA exam. That’s sexist - fat belly man OR woman

cfafa - I picked up crossfit after finishing L3 last year. Have dropped 10 lbs put on during 3 yrs of studying but more importantly am much stronger. Gave me something to focus on after all that studying…wish I had found it sooner!

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m with storko. i might fail the exam, but i > will look good doing it. I looked like Gollum by the time I took this exam.