gaining or losing weight over this thing?

Unfortunately, gaining weight over this thing, i think because of too much dining out, and lack of work out.

i still goto the gym. i am going to fail, but i will not gain weight for this.

The weight is starting to pile on now. I hoped to keep on running throughout the lead up to the exam, but I have fallen behind where I need to be, so I have sacrificed excercise time for study time. the same thing happened in LI and LII, so I’m not really that surprised…

Im sacrificing exercise for study too (not enough time otherwise…!!!). Try to do exercise at least once a week though to keep yourself balanced and to instill some motivation and energy into you!

definitely gaining

gaining and have gained more than 25 lbs in last 3 years for this effing exam

I actually have lost a few pounds because I don’t take the time to eat out and don’t drink much alcohol, plus I work out every morning (and study at the same time).

Gained 5 lbs already for L3

I lost 5lbs, but i’ve always lost weight due to stressfull situations

i’m with storko. i might fail the exam, but i will look good doing it.

I gained 10 lbs the last 2 months of study with L2 last year…and kept it on…hoping not do that this year…

gain 5 so no biggy. i’m only worried when I can’t button my pants

I gained about 5 pounds on level 1 and 2. I’m still exercising, but might start studying in the morning instead. It will be easier for me to get back in shape in the summer than to have to re-take this exam.

I gained so much weight on L1 that I was determined not to do the same for L2. Luckily I didn’t, really watched what I ate. This time I dont care as I’m pregnant. I can eat what I like to get me through this!

chedges, i always thought u were a dude. congrats on the baby thou

chedges Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I gained so much weight on L1 that I was > determined not to do the same for L2. Luckily I > didn’t, really watched what I ate. This time I > dont care as I’m pregnant. I can eat what I like > to get me through this! Wow, hats off to you, that is no easy feat!

Congrats chedges!

i’ve gotten into even better shape while studying for the CFA. these exams are a marathon, the CFA is a lifestyle. mental and physical preparation is key.

readytopass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ve gotten into even better shape while studying > for the CFA. these exams are a marathon, the CFA > is a lifestyle. mental and physical preparation > is key. Body weight is unaffected by this exam, my exercise routine fits around study nicely - I tend to go running/do circuits at lunchtime…healthy body = healthy mind blah blah blah!Isn’t that right, readytopass?

I work out/run at least 5 days a week. I usually get a workout in right before I study at night. I like to get the blood flowing before I sit. After I run I feel revivid and I am more efficient (at least i think).