Galleon Case

How much does Raj weigh?

How about an over/under of 275 pounds

SMW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How about an over/under of 275 pounds Not sure how tall he is and haven’t seen many pictures but I’ll take the under at 275.

I would say more like 230 since Brock Lesnar is around 275 and he’s all muscle. Though, if you consider the gravity of the situation, he’s probably over 1000 pounds.

Let’s take bets on what Mr. Rajaratnam had for lunch today: (1) Multiple happy meals at McDonald’s (2) Whale / walrus meat (3) Human

Quite a network he had. Who would have thought there was a Sri Lankan mafia in the US?

I would have. The South Asian Mafia is the new illuminati. I have found communities of wealthy hawala running South Asians in every country I have ever been. Even in Russia!

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/03/11/when-raj-rajaratnam-talks-people-listen/ Listen to these phone calls, priceless. If I was part of the jury, guilty.

Raj is as guilty as he is fat.

This means Indians have officially arrived. Maybe the next Bernie Madoff will be Indian.

Sri Lankan is not Indian, different country.

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sri Lankan is not Indian, different country. Yups, no way similiar, both loathe each other’s way of living.

Or as Russell Peters calls it - Cleaner Indians with even longer names.

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zesty Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sri Lankan is not Indian, different country. > > Yups, no way similiar, both loathe each other’s > way of living. Not quite, he is a Sri Lankan Tamil.

does anyone think this guy has a chance? The evidence is overwhelming

I actually got a WSJ subscription just to follow the Galleon case more in-depth. I hope Raj gets crucified to the fullest extent of the law.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704396504576204852629677280.html?KEYWORDS=galleon+insider+trading#articleTabs%3Dcomments The line “Everybody is a scum- bag.” Says it all; at least about the financial industry…

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The line “Everybody is a scum- bag.” Says it all; > at least about the financial industry… no - i’m pretty sure its just them

^ Are you suggesting that only guys from the Asian sub continent are scum-bags?

no - i was referring to all asians. we’ve been through this before…